Mavuba Media in partnership with In Pursuit Empowerment Seminar "presents A network to empower those in pursuit to achieve" .Four (4) great Speakers namely ThapeloLekala , Salome M. Fenyane , WizooNgqi and ButiBenJacobMnyakeni. Incl Live performances all at State theater May 23rd 2015 at 12:00. Doors open at 11:30.
Provided a Training Seminar and Workshop for staff of Unity Funeral Group main focus on Team Building and Increasing Sales.
Organized educational workshops and provided catering services. Offered translation services on various projects.
We did advertisements of services the company provides using Voice over Artists in isiNdebele Language and SiSwati Language. The radio adverts were playing on rotation at Ikwekwezi FM and Ligwalagwala FM.
- A marketing consulting company for Top Performers for Africa.
- Handling the Social Media Platforms for the company.
- Supplied performing artists (Thulibathi)
- Marketed and Promoted their event at De-Draai Music Festival
- Supplied two MCs/Programme Directors
- Business Partners for the annual event : Black Out Extravaganza
MMC Provides translation and Editing services for Rubric South Africa (a localisation Company based in Cape Town With its head office in UK.
Since June 2011 to date, Mavuba Communications has been providing translation, proofreading and editing services to Web-lingo a Cape Town based company. Language combination: IsiNdebele and English.